Saturday, December 28, 2013

"Muscle of Determination"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Muscle of Determination"
Marjorie Lipari©1991-2013


A Prayer a Day
12/28/13

This day’s first eye opening moment,
 I find myself looking into the face of my cat Tokyo Tiger, 
as she licks my flesh with her sandpaper tongue, attempting to encourage me to get up NOW and feed her 
and her sister cat Bali Bear.
I resist as I am not quite ready to give up the comfort of my bed, but if I know anything about cats, it is that they are persistent beyond the moon...never never do they give up!
And so I’m out of bed, on my feet and at the 
immediate service of my felines. 
As Dylan wrote and sang 
“Everybody’s gotta serve somebody.”
I open heartedly and consistently 
surrender to the needs of these 
little ones... daily....by the minute....actually.
May I be as clear about my human 
assignments out in the larger arena. 
May my resistance to the “call of life” be minimal
 and my fear of “whatever” be but a flash 
passing by the muscle of my determination.
May I show up and meet the demands of each moment 
that presents itself, fortified with grace and courage 
in whatever direction spirit beckons.
May I live my days with a fullness of vitality and curiosity, 
growing my soul and increasing my capacity to love.
What else is this reality for..... but to serve with love!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013

"Muscle of Determination"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment