Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"As I Gaze"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Bless This Planet Blue"
Marjorie Lipari©1990
 
A Prayer a Day

07/19/11

I gaze with my eyes human

Out into this world

There is much to pray about

There is much to cry over

 There is much to celebrate

New life breathes into us every moment

While someone’s body’s flesh returns to spirit

People hurt each other badly sometimes


People love each other madly sometimes


Ideas come and go

Someone squeals

Someone heals

Someone's Birthday makes us smile

Has us dance and laugh awhile

When the numbers gather high

There are those about it... sigh

Even lie about it ...Why?

Still another day arrives

Grateful that we are alive

 Able to continue here

On a path to who knows where

 As I gaze into the world

I pray to recognize its' pearl

Happy days to moments true

Bless this planet blue and you

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment