Monday, July 11, 2011

"Only A Light" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 
 "Only A Light"
Marjorie Lipari©1988


A Prayer a Day

07/11/11


There have been times in my life when I have

been much too far from gentle, much too far

from kind, and way far from selfless.


 I pray this day to forgive myself for those imperfect states.


I pray to cease replaying internal tapes of my mistakes that ego cleverly torments me with,

when I am not paying attention or have fallen into negative thinking.


May I be more vigilant in my spiritual practices.


Today I pray for a tenderness of disposition to lead me.


Today I reach for my own soul’s wisdom to breathe

love into every action and every thought of mind.


May I walk this earthly path with courage and truth.


I pray for balance to gather a strength of character

to seed and blossom in me as inspired knowing.


May I only be a light in this world for spirit to share.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment