Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Dreaming"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 
 
 "Lying In The Dark Feeling All The Heat"
 Marjorie Lipari©1990
 
 
A Prayer a Day

07/16/11



Lately my dreams are traveling me back into memories of friends and loved ones now absorbed in changes and new circumstances, that no longer are a part of my sphere of influence.

I wake some days missing what was.

I suppose this is a natural way to feel.

But wisely may I continue to practice

a strong investment in the NOW.

 How swiftly the mind moves... how rapidly

the imagination flies across the universe.

I love dreams letting me know how

 I am feeling, and freeing me to see

of myself what my soul wishes to reveal.

I seek the truth.... open to light.

Take me to it.... as I venture into the night.

 I think myself... at times... out of touch... with so many distractions... bless that my dreams bring me back and catch me up to myself.

Last night I dreamt of you.

Remembering how much I love you.

Bless those nights when I take my inner journey

and my heart merges with the spirit of you.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment