Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Playful Listenng"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Playful Listening"
Marjorie Lipari©1995

A Prayer a Day

07/27/11

Where in this great universe was I last night as I slept ?

What was breathing me when I was not paying attention ?

Who is asking these questions ?

Who is answers them ?

What is thinking ?

Where did the very first sound come from and who was listening ?

Do we all carry god’s luggage or is that privileged thing?

Am I only alive when someone else is in the room?

Are we everyone.....everything in a dream?

Who has the keys to the gate and where is the gate?

How far away is close?

How strong beats the faintest heart ?

Am I looney tunes or an aura freely singing?

Who reads me?

Who reads you?

Are you a fan of joy?

Playful Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment