Thursday, October 13, 2011

"I Am Flesh I Am Not" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011




I Am Flesh I Am Not
Marjorie Lipari©2003
A Prayer a Day
10/13/11

I pray in this lifetime that my sensitivity shall not
hesitate me in facing the rocky aspects of earthly reality.
May intuition only aid me in deep surrender to my purposes.
I pray to be genuinely receptive, openhearted
and flexible when hearing the voice of another.
I wash clean myself this day all residue of yesteryears’ errors.
I raise my antenna laser like into the unknown.
I honor the gentle nudges of my spirit
 grateful she is informing me in every moment 
I am walking these mortal grounds
steadying me always into the light.
I am listening in stillness and in silence seeking vision.
I am willing myself  to life, opening more fully to be inspired.
I AM flesh
I AM not
Running cool... thinking
Flowing blood... hot    

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment