Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Living Mortal"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 "Living Mortal"
Marjorie Lipari©2011

A Prayer a Day
10/18/11

When I think about the fact that my heart has been beating
every moment of every second that I have been a living mortal,
 I am awed by the endurance, loyalty and literal strength of it.

I turn my thoughts to the wonder of the body and all of its systems.

The brain…thank god…the brain conducts
the dynamic symphonies and melodic journeys of life.

I do bow down to the workings and the miracles of my existence.

 I do honor the complexity AND the simplicity of every breath.

The clean lines, the design of it all.

 Who??

  Who is responsible for this mystery?

Why ?
 Where ?
How ?

We have arrived into this here and now to what end ?

This question at times seems a bottomless unanswerable.

Are we an existential, enigmatic, mystical anomaly ???

Here I sit musing this day in prayerful gratitude
as my heart pumps life and my nervous system synapses.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment