Monday, October 3, 2011

"Mother-Rooted Into Spirit"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

  "Mother Rooted Into Spirit"
Marjorie Lipari©1990



A Prayer a Day
10/03/11

I pray my heart grow deep and wide
and shall live just long enough to learn to trust enough,
to walk this soul of mine into the brightest light.
To be of service carrying holy orders
 on the feathers of spread wings
to join in sacred concert
as everybody sings.
I shall remove the false that shadows me and greet my true reality.
Begin a new.
Release what’s over.
Practice stillness.
Begone the boulder.
Fearlessly I’ll venture forth.
Wisdom speaking my true north.
Looking passed all inattentions.
Sensing beyond earth’s dimensions.
Inspired paradigms arriving.
Enlivened in the now to be.
I’m Mother-Rooted into spirit.
Wholly wholesome I’ve come to see.
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment