Friday, October 21, 2011

"Magical Thinker"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Magical Thinker in Cranberry Heaven"
Marjorie Lipari©1991

A Prayer a Day
10/21/11

I sit here this day at my computer beyond grateful that
Steve Jobs was on the planet, and thinking to myself
about the workings of my own mind and my ability to create anew.

Am I a magical thinker?
Am I a pragmatist?

Am I one of many to get the job done with muscle and miracle?

Am I one with many in the room who say... yes, I’ll take it on?

Am I going the distance completing the task?

Taming my dragons?

A masterful mortal at last ?

Am I building a temple, an altar, a sacred garden of eden?

Am I selfless and caring, trusting and daring,
 willing to let love spin-in-on me?

Are the eyes of my heart open to seeing
 the beauty that is, the spirit at hand?

Am I living my time, forging the climb
retrieving the freedom
 conceiving, inspired, rewired in
 wisdom and wonder ?

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment