Wednesday, October 26, 2011

" The Land of Wise"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 "The Land Of Wise"
Marjorie Lipari©1995

A Prayer a Day
10/26/11

It amazes me that after only hearing maybe two or three beats
of a song on the radio, that I can still call to memory the lyrics and melody
that I have not heard, perhaps since my childhood, so many years ago.

None the less here they come in full bloom, freshly rushing
 into the present from the back logs of my experiences, finding me here pleasantly singing along.

It fascinates me every time a part of my life’s history is unearthed from the files of my psyche.

My desire is that this will lead into a greater awareness , not a self indulgence or a replay of suffering.

Respecting now every dream, every sensation, every heartache,
every joyful moment, every lifetime stored within the soul of me.

Colors, smells, sounds, textures, vibrations, and tones of voice
can evoke fertile memory, effecting my temperament and my mood in every mercurial second.

Oh this human condition, so sweet,
so sensitive, so looney tunes and crazy making at times!

I love my vulnerability and my capacity to be moved and to feel and to cry  salty tears.

 I love that I can fly to the moon in my sleep, dreaming of sacred possibilities and mysteries,
and that I choose to live some moments in utterly superficial and childish ways, laughing.

Dare I be serious and smart, silly and ridiculous.

 May my humanity keep me curious and my spirit
guide me to the land of wise.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment